lundi 16 janvier 2012

Memories from Venezia xx

Here are some pictures from our trip to Venice...

Since I received an iphone from my boyfriend I can't stop playing with the picture applications! 
The phone is rubbish, I NEVER have signal so all my friends are upset because they can never reach me but for the rest (applications, internet, pictures...) it is perfect!

Voici quelques photos souvenirs de notre trip à Venise...

Depuis que j'ai reçu l'Iphone de mon chéri, je n'arrête pas de jouer avec les applications photos!
Le téléphone est nul, je n'ai JAMAIS de réseau et mes amis sont fâchés sur moi car ils n'arrivent plus à me joindre mais pour le reste (applications, internet, les photos...) il est juste parfait!


Ollie, my boyfriend and I.










This is the amazing suite we got at Hilton Molino Stucky 5*. 
It was the perfect Hotel for a romantic trip. 
They have the Skyline Bar on the roof top with an amazing view of Venice.

Voici notre suite à l'Hilton Molino Stucky 5*.
C'était vraiment l'hôtel parfait pour un petit week-end en amoureux.
Ils ont aussi un Skyline bar sur le toit avec une magnifique vue sur Venise.







4 commentaires:

  1. I'm in love with venecia, I was there this time last year <3
    It's cool so see others pictures because i also did pics !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. stunning photos and your header was great! your so creative loving the blog of yours..

    btw: it would be cool to follow each other :) tell me when your following and I will follow back :)

    senyoritalakwachera.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. très belle photos! même avec l'Iphone, donc je vois que toi aussi tu n'as JAMAIS de réseau avec l'Iphone, je désespère lol, car j'adore ce "joujou" et je ne peux plus m'en passer, super pratique (quand il y a du réseau! ;)))
    bisous Estelle

    RépondreSupprimer